Thursday, January 26, 2012

A January warm enough...

It's January, and it is so very warm.  One lady told me yesterday that it is a sign of the end times, but I think it's because Jesus loves the Biestmans; and He knows the Biestmans hate to be cold.

About a week ago I told you that I had a special shin-dig to attend last weekend, and it was wonderful.  I baked 175 cupcakes for the event, and afterward my husband took me to the beautiful Rosemary Inn Bed and Breakfast.  The following morning we did a wee photo shoot in and around the inn.  I had a little bed-head, but when one is dealing with someone as great as my husband, it really doesn't matter...


This is from my phone.  A third of the way through putting them in their boxes, I thought, "Crap!  A picture!"


And here is cupcake in the candlelight.

And here I am...


Rosemary Inn Bed and Breakfast

Rosemary Inn Bed and Breakfast

Rosemary Inn Bed and Breakfast

Rosemary Inn Bed and Breakfast

Rosemary Inn Bed and Breakfast

He is so sweet, and I like him lots.  Check his other work out here.

Have a great day, everyone.

Rachel Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment