Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh, my.

I have my third cake in 24 hours out on the cooling rack.

And I only messed up one of them.  Those are pretty good stats for me.  I have three more to make by Sunday evening (which by extension means "four").

What cakes am I making?  I am so glad you asked.

1.  Strawberry-filled White Butter Cake with Lemony Cream Cheese Frosting x 2
2.  Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake.  A favorite.
3.  Double Chocolate Cake
4.  Raspberry White and Dark Chocolate Ganache-filled Cake

We'll get to posting some of these very soon.  I can't wait to share the recipes with you all!

Which gets me thinking that I become a little fired up when people don't share their recipes.  What?  Do you think you are special or something?  Geez...

I also thought that you guys might want to see pictures of my Truffle Cake.  Remember these?


Well, I blogged about them here, where you can find links to the recipe and other fun things.  But with the other half of that batter, I made a cake.  This one...


Those rude little lumps of chocolate are Earth Fare brand truffles, and if you haven't tried them; they are amazing!  There have been two opportunities in the last 6 months to grab a free box, but they are relatively inexpensive and fully worth every penny.

I like them on cakes.


Oh dear.  That was a cute cake.  And need I mention "delicious?"


Chocolate cake filled with chocolate frosting, and coated in pink Swiss Meringue Buttercream.  If you have never made Swiss Meringue Buttercream, I am sending out a mandate to all who read my blog: you must.

Alright.  Be inspired.  Get some sleep.  Have a beautiful day!

Rachel Bee

2 comments:

  1. It's killing me to look at all of these cakes! I am on team lean... Maybe you should bring a cake like this to the last biblestudy so we can all taste some...if you're not to busy filling orders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have thought about that, and fully agree.

    ReplyDelete