Monday, February 13, 2012

I'll never be a hand model...

Tomorrow I will have a more serious V-day post, but today I give you...


... evidence that I will never be a hand model.  And a Valentines "Dump-Cake."


I can't really give you a recipe for these, as I made them from leftover chocolate cupcakes, leftover chocolate and coffee frosting (I mixed them together), then I coated them in Girl Scout cookie crumbs that were still in my freezer from last year, and finally filled them with leftover whipped cream from making ganache. I threw it all together and came up with a Valentines Day post, aka Dump-Cakes!

What are you making this Valentine's Day?  I am making quite a few cakes this week, but tomorrow I am making something very sweet for my sweetheart.  It is quite a bit more intentional, and completely devoid of pink hearts.  OK.  Maybe one pink heart.

Have a lovely day, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow.


Rachel Bee

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I bought xxxchocolate mousse. dump cake sounds like something I would make, and then drop on kitchen floor. I, too, will never be a hand model.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete